Warning: Following my trades may be hazardous to your financial health. See Disclaimer.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Utterly Disgusted With My Luck In Stock Market

Not going to make this into a ranting and whining session, just laying out the facts. Aside from picking Fly's losers and missing out the winners, and not able to participate TraderFlorida's elusive timing on AAPL, my own swing trades haven't been working either.  $BPCOMPQ has been on sell signal for the past 5 days, and for once I told myself I am going to take it religiously, especially with Buydonthold.com also flashing sell signal at the same time.  Even Fly is hedging his longs with VXX.  So I accumulated SDS -- bear ETF on SPY.



Yet, the market loved to fade me.  SPY moved up over 4% today!!


While my long time social networking losers took their post earning plunges in the the past 2 days,  to the tune of (-40%) for ZNGA and for FB, (-12%) on top of the (-8.5%) sympathy drop on ZNGA's disappointment a day earlier.


And for FB, (-12%) on top of the (-8.5%) sympathy drop on ZNGA's disappointment a day earlier.


Missing bandwagons, taking profits too early, holding on to losers, stopped out at low of day, big loser positions, tiny wind fall positions, and market rallying while your position suffer.  One would never be happy in stock market. Even the legendary Jesse Livermore bankrupted a couple of times, got tired of fighting the market, and ended up killing himself.  Enough is enough.

1 comment:

  1. What's the deal, are you done? I read you blog.

    ReplyDelete