Warning: Following my trades may be hazardous to your financial health. See Disclaimer.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Topping Is A Process

Trend change or not, topping is usually a process, not an event.  It's impossible to catch the exact top. So even if we have a trend change occurring, it won't be easy for the bears.  May be we'll get sideways actions for a while if bears get lucky.

What is quite a bit of a damper is that just this morning I found out as of last Friday Moosistory has switched to IWM, small cap long!  Moosistory, as I understand, is a conservative, long term system.  It frequently switches to gold and bonds.  So its switching to IWM is very disconcerting to me, being bear biased.

So if the bears do get a break in the coming weeks, I wouldn't be surprised that it'd be short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment